So I finally got around to taking pictures again

So, I finally picked up my camera and decided to start taking pictures of my life again. I’ve had so much fun editing and choosing which pictures to share. I’m so glad I’m slowly, but surely, starting to feel better. Johnny and I have been taking advantage of the hot, but not super gross weather. The worst of summer is definitely yet to come, and I’m trying to take advantage before I am reduced to standing in front of the air conditioner during all of my free time.

These pictures are from the time Johnny and I went to the Han River and rode bikes, when I went wandering around Seoul trying to find the Bangsan Baking Market (amazing), when we went to Caribbean Bay, and another  random day when Johnny and I went on a hike near my house and then played in some fountains afterwards.
sherylljohnny6 apartuh hiking viewofmyhood sheryllriver1
johnnyfountains
wetfeet cruisingalongtheriver seoulshops caribbeanbay

firefighter tentshavriver waterrparkfun bikehanriver johnnyhanriver1 johnnyriver riverhan sheryllhanriver1 streamseoul skyscapersseoul johnnyhanriver
sheryllfountain

Hope you enjoyed the photos! How is everything going in your world? Let me know in the comments!

15 Comments on So I finally got around to taking pictures again

1. Victoria Kim
    June 19, 2013 at 10:57 pm (2 years ago)

Lovely pictures! :)
    Oh, the picture by the fountain looks so fun and cool (like, literally cool. xD)
    I’m glad to hear that you’re having fun in Korea!
    I’m going back to Seoul next Tuesday, after my exams. I can’t wait!
    It’s steaming hot here in Beijing, although not as humid as the summers in Korea.
    A lot of things are changing around me, I guess! People are coming and going everywhere,
    including myself-I’m planning to transfer to a school in America around next February via homestay program.
    I hope I find a nice school and a nice host family!
    Anyways, good luck during your time in Korea! Stay happy, wherever you are :3 and Fighting!

June 23, 2013 at 7:22 pm (1 year ago)

YAY! Congrats on finishing up school in Beijing. I’m excited to hear about all of your adventures in the US. Do you know where you’ll be?

2. Christine
    June 19, 2013 at 10:58 pm (2 years ago)

Nice! love the shot at night overlooking the sky line, just the ahhh moment I needed today.

June 23, 2013 at 7:23 pm (1 year ago)

thanks so much Christine!

3. Naomi
    June 19, 2013 at 11:55 pm (2 years ago)

Love the picture of the tandem (is it tandem or tamdem?!) and the one of you in the fountains. I love it when you get hit by inspiration for photos, sometimes you get a bit of photo burnout and then BAM you’re snappy happy again!

June 23, 2013 at 7:28 pm (1 year ago)

Thank you! It definitely comes and goes. I think it’s because really most of the time I don’t do anything too exciting, so it’s hard to get up the motivation to go see something new. But I’m getting better! Once my vacation time comes around I’ll definitely be feeling the inspiration.

4. Seattle Dredge
    June 20, 2013 at 1:24 am (2 years ago)

Ooh, great shots and love the processing!

June 23, 2013 at 7:28 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Seattle!!!

5. Ceri
    June 21, 2013 at 3:51 am (1 year ago)

Yay! I love seeing your pictures, girl. <3 Plus I'm glad to hear you're gradually starting to feel better about things.

June 23, 2013 at 7:28 pm (1 year ago)

<3 <3 <3 thanks so much girl!

6. Bekah
    June 21, 2013 at 10:46 am (1 year ago)

I am so happy you are taking pictures again. You really do have an amazing talent. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It really does mean a lot.

June 23, 2013 at 7:29 pm (1 year ago)

Thanks so much Bekah! You totally made my day!

7. Linn
    June 26, 2013 at 4:49 am (1 year ago)

Oh, the photos are amazing!!! Glad to see that you are feeling better, keep up the good spirit!

July 1, 2013 at 7:50 pm (1 year ago)

thanks so much!!!

8. ditcha
    October 11, 2013 at 12:58 am (1 year ago)

i enjoyed it and i love it <3.. my faves are bicycle, johnny's back part II (with that night scene) and blurry lights..
    i think johnny's back part I is my fave too, didn't mean to steal your johnny,hahaha.. bicycle and johnny's back part I are so catching my eyes and my mind, did you do the same way to edit both?