This week has been a roller coaster. We had a day off on Wednesday, which completely threw my whole schedule off. My students are all going through their puberty phases and slightly driving me crazy, but it’s nothing I can’t handle!
I finally get paid next week, and I’m going to Shinsegae dept. store right after school on payday to get my hands on the new MAC Riri Hearts collection. I NEED that Riri Nude lipstick! I’ve heard that it’s not particularly popular here (unlike the US where I’ve heard everything is already sold out), so I’m I am praying with all of my strength that that’s not the case here.
At any rate, check out my Facebook page where I’m doing a quick poll for my next review. So far, the Dr. Jart Peeling Gel is in the lead. Cast your vote now!
1. Emily Schuman is one of my biggest blogging inspirations. I’m loving her feature on Into the Gloss. It made me want to get my ass into gear!
2. Have you ever wondered about the difference between good and bad alcohol in your cosmetics? This YouTube vid by Veronica Gorgeois really breaks it down.
3. Speaking of YouTube, I’ve been thinking of dipping my toes into its treacherous waters. Ingrid Nilsen (aka Miss Glamorazzi) shares her really helpful tips for becoming a YouTube beauty star.
4. I can probably only find like 4 of the ingredients in Korea to make this delicious sounding pumkpin beer cheese soup, but a girl can dream.
5. I have champagne tastes with a beer budget, so I of course want these boots for winter, but cannot afford them. Crying forever.
6. Ambien is one of the top prescription medications for insomnia, but did you know it could also normalize the function for certain damaged neurons? Incredible stuff.
7. Want to read more about me? I did an interview with Nubian Drifter where I talk about my experience in London, Johnny, and my love for all things beauty.
Have a great weekend!