The last time I did a what’s in my bag post was almost 2 years ago, so I’m well overdue for another. In a previous life, I would normally carry everything I own with me, but I’ve been advised that while living in Vietnam that’s not really the best idea. I’ve been sticking to the basic necessities, with a little bit of beauty thrown in for good measure.
-camera canon s95 (not pictured because I used it to take the photo!) I always take my camera with me. Gotta have blog photos!
– Betsey Johnson wallet and some cash – 710,000d = about 35ish USD. I’m a baller!
– su:m37 waterfull gel mist, great for the ridiculously hot and humid weather here
-Aesop Resurrection Rinse-Free Hand Wash, basically an anti-bacterial gel but it smells AMAZING
– oil blotting sheets, random ones I got from the drugstore here
– innisfree no sebum mineral pack, gotta touch up when my face is cray cray
– Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm
– 3 lipglosses – 2 from MAC, Deelight and Overindulgence, and Dolce Vita from NARS
– Another hand sanitizer from Nature Republic
– Small perfumed oil from Kuala Lumpur that smells like love
– Yves Rocher Hand Cream
– silver hello kitty compact
– pens, and I usually carry a notebook but didn’t photograph it
And that’s it! I used to bring a makeup bag with me but since I rarely wear a full face of makeup these days it isn’t really necessary. And can you believe I only have 4 lip products? My last what’s in my bag post featured a whopping 15! It’s just too hot to keep my lipsticks on me though, I don’t want them melting.
What’s in your bag?