Hey! Let me introduce myself. I’m Sheryll. I am 28 years old. I was born and raised in Pomona, CA, went to high school in Huntsville, AL, college at the amazing Florida State University in Florida, and lived in LA for 3 years. I lived in S. Korea for 2 years, and I’m currently living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Fun facts about me:
- I’m only 5’0ft tall. This means that most people think I am 21 years old, not 28.
- I believe in the power of chocolate, champagne, and super hot bubble baths.
- My 2 favorite movies are Rush Hour 2 and To Wong Fu, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.
- I love eating McDonalds in other countries. I hate it in the US, but abroad, it’s fucking delicious.
- I am obsessed with Hello Kitty. Yup, even at 28. 0% Shame.
- Reading is one of my favorite things to do, but I don’t do it often enough.
- I never go a day without wearing perfume. Even if I’m sick. My current favorites are Diptyque Tam Dao, Valentino Valentina, and Juicy Couture Couture.
- I have a slight (okay major) obsession with skincare. I firmly believe that nothing makes you feel more glamorous than having great skin (and fierce ass cat eye eyeliner).
- I am terrified of heights. I’ll never, ever skydive, bungee jump, cliff jump, etc. Nope. Not ever.
- Actually, I’m not the adventurous type at all. My idea of fun is shopping. And getting facials and drinking champagne on rooftop bars.
- Paris will always and forever be my favorite city in the world. I plan on living there one day.
- I love MMA and Georges St. Pierre is my favorite fighter.
- My boyfriend Johnny and I have been dating for 9 years. He is absolutely my best friend in the entire world.